2. Keep all pets on a leash at all times and clean up after pets
3. Drive no more than 15 MPH, watch out for kids
4. Do not park - A) within 5 feet of a driveway or 15 feet of a hydrant or mailbox, B) over a sidewalk, C) on the street for over 24 hours. D) No commercial vehicles or RV's/Boats can be stored in the neighborhood.
5. Pull your weeds, mow and water and take care of your lawns.
6. No building any structures outside (including fences, sheds) without first obtaining HOA approval.
7. No exterior painting (fences or houses) without first obtaining HOA approval.
8. Remove garbage cans from street within 24 hours and shield them from view when being stored for the week.
9. Obey the Newcastle noise laws (see document on website).
These rules are a combination of either Newcastle Municipal Code or our HOA CC&R's. Violating them will result in a HOA fine and perhaps a visit from the Newcastle Police. Please email the board if you have any questions.